This page has been archived on the Web.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Canadian Transportation Agency Strategic Plan 2008-2011
The Canadian Transportation Agency has developed a Strategic Plan for 2008-2011, its first-ever multi-year plan. This Plan is the Agency's roadmap for the next three years to help navigate a changing environment and guide efforts with regards to economic regulation, dispute resolution and accessibility.
The Agency's overall strategic priority is to continue to be a leading Canadian tribunal. To this end, we have set out five priority areas to focus on for 2008-2011:
- Effective dispute resolution and economic regulation.
- Focussing on our people as our greatest asset.
- Enhanced internal and external relations through clear and timely communications.
- A more accessible transportation network without undue obstacles to the mobility of persons.
- Organizational support and responsiveness through superior business management practices.
The Agency's Strategic Plan can be viewed in HTML or PDF.